Broad-spectrum mould cleaner during the injection moulding process (without machine downtimes).
During plastics processing, deposits develop on the tool and may impair the quality of moulded parts.
These deposits are decomposition products of plastics or the contained additives such as stabilisers, flame-retardant additives, static inhibitors and propellants.
The formation of deposits is even accelerated by a high melt temperature and poor tool ventilation.
Reiniger SE contains a combination of special solvents and, when applied in good time, removes deposits from tools without significantly disturbing the production.
The cleaner is applied by spraying the tool and wiping it after a brief exposure time or by injection with a few moulded parts.
The optimal application temperature is between 60 °C and 120 °C.
Reiniger SE does not release mineral grease and hence does not impair the sliding properties of ejectors and sliders.
Reiniger SE is soluble in water, biodegradable, free from chlorine compounds and reprotoxic substances.
- no compressed gas, non-flammable
- no dangerous good within the meaning of transport regulations
- can be applied at up to 200 °C
- more active substance; product lasts considerably longer
- more targeted application thanks to adjustable nozzle
- can easily be stored under humid conditions
- refillable and thus more environmentally friendly.
500-ml bottle with screw cap (Box content: 12 bottles)
Spray head with special seals and vario-nozzle
10-l refill canister incl. dispensing tap
Still also available in conventional packages:
Reiniger SE, 500-ml aerosol can (Box content: 12 aerosol cans)