Buflon GR: A new, genuine trouble-shooter
The fully synthetic special grease increases the quality of production
You seek a genuine trouble-shooter that increases the quality of production and makes your working processes more efficient?
Thanks to our close contact to our customers and distributors throughout the world we succeeded in developing one: Buflon GR.
The PTFE grease for ejectors and sliders combines the well-proven properties of Antikor HT and the ability to couple PTFE. The highly concentrated PTFE produces a pasty-like grease.
The special grease offers many advantages:
- very strong adhesion to metal and non-metal materials
- suitable for close tolerances
- excellent emergency running properties
- corrosion protection of lubricated surfaces
- special adhesive additives prevent rust from creeping and thus dirt marks on moulded parts
- high heat resistance of up to 200 °C
- fully synthetic, odourless and can be applied cleanly
- does not harden – easy to remove with Solvo-Spray
- no labelling required
- good skin tolerability.
- gut hautverträglich
And thanks to its special additives, the highly adhesive Buflon GR will not lose its grip wherever there are great centrifugal forces: on fast-moving chains, gears or discs, the special grease ensures a temporary dry lubrication, even if there is no grease left.
And as all Buchem products are perfectly harmonised, Antikor RS or Antikor HT can be used for post-lubrication during production when using Buflon GR.
Curious? Here you will find further information.